Wed, Sep 11 | New York
Live Q&A with Richard Montgomeri, Quantitative Research with Bridgeway Company
Time & From Location Remotely
Sep 11, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM EDTNew York, New York, NY, USA
About the Event
Data Behind the VC decisions
• Why VCs invest at Different Stages Early Stage
• Founder focused
• Let's talk numbers - Risk and product market/fit
• What will the VC own of your company
• “Traditional” VC
• Team focused
• Traction and scaling risk (sales and marketing)
• Exit risk
• How big can the Market become
• IPO windows and acquisition potential
• The mix of VCs, PE, Public investors (mutual funds)
This is the general idea behind this Session. But, really, ask your questions.
They will be answered by our ''Genius - numbers guy'', Richard Montgomeri.
You can click and 'appear' in the session here.